Year in Review: All 2019 Podcast Episodes
The Free State of V Podcast | Daniel Faeburgh
The mainstream media are the enemies of the state! What if the things we are hearing and the information we are receiving about American politics is not true? Could this be possible? Absolutely. Have we really ever asked ourselves whether or not the contemporary mainstream description of the Republican Party is true? In fact, what is the true history of the Republican Party? Is the Republican Party truly a racist, bigoted political machine? Perhaps surprising to many, the answer is a resounding “No!” Are democrats so much more compassionate to all Americans, especially the poor? The answer here, once again is a resounding “No!” However liberals typically respond with an answer of “Yes!” because they subscribe to the idea that compassionate politicians are those who take other people’s money (the American taxpayer) and redistribute via a social welfare system that encourages treacherous permanent dependence on elected leaders for handouts.
Weren’t we told Hillary Clinton had not broken the law by purposefully using a private server for email communications? Wasn’t it the mainstream media who predicted a Hillary Clinton presidential victory in 2016? Did they not tell us that Donald Trump, his family, and so many within his campaign would soon be going to jail because of their collusion with Russia? Wouldn’t the Special Counsel Investigation headed by Robert Mueller end the Trump Presidency? Were we not told that Trump had broken the law (specifically as it relates to the Federal Election Commission or FEC) by entering into financial nondisclosure agreements with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal? Didn’t many within the media worship the ground that slip and fall ambulance chasing attorney Michael Avenatti (lawyer for Stormy Daniels) walked on? Wasn’t it he, who was thought by media leftists like Brian Stelter (CNN), to be the next democrat nominee for president in 2020? The Free State of V Podcast exposes liberals for who they really are.
- Brendan Carr, a member of the Federal Communications Commission, recently sent a letter to Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA). In his letter, he outlined his concerns of a House Intelligence Committee gone rogue during the impeachment hearings. The chairman of the House Intel Committee is Adam Schiff. With reckless abandon, this is a man obsessed with the President of the United States. He’ll stop at nothing in making attempt after attempt to force him from office. The man will even break the law to accomplish this sick, twisted, and obsessive task. “Chairman Schiff has been collecting Americans’ private call records through […]
- Vindman Calls Eric Ciaramella | PODCAST EPISODE 16 | Daniel Faeburgh Idiotic democrats have made massive political miscalculations as of late. Choosing to go forward with impeachment just so happens to be one of many of those particular miscalculations. Not only did they drag the nation through an extremely partisan impeachment saga, but they helped elevate the approval rating of President Trump. Uhinged and quite psychotic, their rage toward the President is no match for the political cunning of the Donald. They will come to regret their actions and decisions as time passes. Moreover the cooperation between Adam Schiff (D-CA), […]
- Can anyone identify the ingredients of the infamous Nancy Pelosi cocktail? Go ahead. Take a guess. I do not have the answer, but I'd like to take a stab at it. This is my take. Pelosi gets loaded on one to two, or possibly three bottle(s) of California Napa Valley wine on a nightly basis. Like a shotgun, she’s cocked and ready to go. However as the Speaker knows full well by now, what goes up must come down. Granted, alcohol is indeed a downer (depressant), but the euphoria it can cause on the front end of a “Queen Pelosi” […]
- Republican Talking Points | Daniel Faeburgh Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz is set to release his report on crimes committed by the Intelligence Community when they spied on Trump’s campaign, transition, and presidency. Sources are saying that the over 500 page report is likely to be released Monday, November 18th. What will be interesting will be how the mainstream media and their liberal friends react to it all. Unethically negligent in their reporting on the Deep State, the mainstream media are complicit in what is likely to be a major shock to millions of Americans. These sycophants will […]
- Can we get these guys a Pulitzer Prize? This episode of the podcast lays bare the truth about Ukraine, the President's phone call, and the new Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Hoax. Thanks to the award-winning reporting from John Solomon, the Washington Examiner, Breitbart, Red State, Conservative Review, etc., the American people are still able to get the truth. This is investigative journalism at its finest. Sadly impeachment favorability numbers are at their highest level. Help us to disseminate the truth in order to subvert the rogue democrat party in the US House of Representatives. Please share this podcast with everyone you're able […]
- In a fraudulent attempt to drive the President of the United States from office, Democrats in the House are ignoring Joe Biden's crimes in the Ukraine. Instead they are making the most sensationalized and incredible claims pertaining to a phone call between POTUS and President Zelinsky of the Ukraine. Having failed at previous coup attempts, these reprobates have now pulled the trigger on an impeachment inquiry. The most entertaining thing about all of this is that they're on a fishing expedition, and they think they've already caught the fish. I can assure you that they have caught no fish, because […]
- If you truly stop and think about it, our reputation is everything. How many times have your enemies used lies in order to try and destroy your reputation and your credibility? It's really an evil and sick thing, but it happens all of the time. How people do this and sleep at night is beyond us. It is one of the greatest miscarriages of justice that this world has ever seen. However it shouldn't surprise us. As our world continues its descent into a deeper and darker evil and selfishness, this is being normalized. The problem is that regular people […]
- As the American Welfare State continues to grow, for many, the American dream is no longer realized through hard work and self-sacrifice. Instead it’s found in handouts from the government. Dreamland for so many Americans nowadays is the government dole. Never mind the fact that the national debt is approaching $23 trillion. Examples of economic ruin can be found almost everywhere throughout the history of mankind. Typically it is a major contributing factor to the ultimate collapse of civilizations, kingdoms, and empires throughout history. The more our debt rises, the greater the financial burden for our children, grandchildren, etc. in […]
- The Kennedy assassination was the first of a president done with a firearm that resulted in death since William McKinley. McKinley was cut down by Leon Czolgosz's bullets in 1901 at the Pan American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. In this podcast you'll hear the actual Dallas Police dictabelt recording of the assassination of President Kennedy in Downtown Dallas on November 22, 1963. In 1966 a University of Texas student named Charles Whitman gunned down numerous Austin area residents and university students. His heinous acts were committed atop the campus clock tower on its observation deck. In this podcast you'll […]
- The testimony delivered by former Special Counsel Bob Mueller last week was unnerving to say the least. From the onset, it was quite clear that Mr. Mueller never controlled the probe. That control was stolen by partisan leftist hacks led by Andrew Weissmann himself. It would seem that Mr. Mueller hired Weissmann and subsequently allowed him to do the rest of the hiring. Both Mueller and the American people were played for fools. The special counsel's ailing health presented Weissmann with an opportunity he could not let pass him by. He would insert himself into the investigation to bring down […]