Flynn Set Up by Obama Biden | Mort Collin
How Do We Know Flynn was Set Up by Obama Biden?
The former Deputy Director and One-Time Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe specifically says the PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing Staff) requested the content of the Flynn-Kislyak phone call. The revelation can be seen in his newly released book (excerpts below). Furthermore, inferences can be made from the infamous Susan Rice memo written fifteen minutes into President Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017. This was a memo about a January 5th White House meeting about investigating Flynn. Meant to be a CYA (“cover your ass”) memo, it does more to point to the guilt of the administration than it does anything else.
On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, a Federal Appeals Circuit Court finally dismissed Michael Flynn’s case. He is now a free man. Something else gained its freedom as well. Previously under protective order, a document filled with FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s notations about the January 5th White House meeting are devastating for Obama and Biden. It specifically implicates the former president as well as the former vice president in the effort to lead the Michael Flynn set up. Strzok was not present at this meeting, thus this dictation likely came from Comey back at FBI Headquarters sometime after it had concluded.
Biden a Bald-Faced Bolshevik Liar
Warrants & Unmasking
The breadth of the actions of the Obama Administration to take out Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn is almost unimaginable. As of Friday, May 15, 2020, the mystery of the origins of intel gathered on the Flynn-Kislyak call were eluding many, including myself. According to federal law, there are three ways in which the Intelligence Community is allowed to conduct lawful surveillance on American citizens:
- A Criminal Warrant
- A FISA Warrant
- Unmasking the Identity of American Citizens in NSA Collection of Foreign Intercepts
Explanations as to Why Each of the Above Did Not Occur
- Criminal warrants are public knowledge. There was never one on Flynn.
- The DOJ Inspector General’s Report on the Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation identified all FISA warrants. As you know, FISA warrants were illegally approved to surveil Trump Campaign officials, but Michael Flynn was not one of those officials.
- For three years, the world has been told that the National Security Agency collected intel on December 29, 2016 that included intercepts of the Russian Ambassador’s phone calls. That is true. Ambassador Kislyak’s communications were swept up in the NSA dragnet that day. For three years, the world has been told the man on the the other end of the Kislyak phone calls was Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. That, once again, is true as well. For three years, the world was told that Michael Flynn’s identity was discovered in the 12/29/16 intercepts via unmasking of the National Security data collected that day. That is FALSE! Flynn was NEVER unmasked by the FBI on the day of the call or any day thereafter. This is exactly how we know the Flynn call was intercepted illegally. Moreover, Flynn was set up by Obama and Biden.
How Do We Know Flynn was NEVER Unmasked on Call with Kislyak?
- Flynn’s phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak occurred on December 29, 2016.
- From December 29, 2016 – January 4, 2017, Flynn was not unmasked in any incidental collection.
- On January 4, 2017, documents were drafted by the FBI that would officially close the Flynn Case. Top brass at the Bureau objected, citing the fact that intel collected had picked up the Flynn-Kislyak call. Comey testified before Congress that the FBI had the transcript in their possession sometime in late December 2016.
MORE EXPLANATION: Excerpt from Free State of V Podcast Episode: Unmasked or Not?
NSA MEMO: 39 Obama Officials Sought to Unmask Flynn Nearly 50 Times From November 8, 2016 – January 31, 2017
Once again, Flynn was Set Up by Obama and Biden. The call was intercepted illegally at the request of the Obama White House. Here you can see definitive evidence that Flynn was NOT unmasked from December 29, 2016 – January 4, 2017.
The FBI Came into the Possession of the Transcript of the Flynn Call with Russian Ambassador Kislyak by Putting 2 pieces of intelligence together:
1) The CIA, NSA, or some other “agency” had a pen register on Flynn’s phone, because his phone was government issued. A pen register is similar to a trap and trace device in that it does not monitor conversation or verbal words exchanged between two or more parties via telecommunications devices. It does however obtain precise records of SMS messaging, ie. text messages and iMessages on Apple iPhones. It also tracks call times, call duration, phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing calls, etc.
2) Former President Obama, via his Presidential Daily Briefing (PDF) staff, illegally requested the FBI gather the contents of any communications between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. In doing so, they may have done this according to 50 USC § 1802 (a)(1) (The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978), which you can read right here in an excerpt of the United States Criminal Code below:
According to Section 102 of the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), the Attorney General of the United States of America may authorize electronic surveillance in the acquisition of foreign intelligence information for up to one year on a specific target. The Attorney General approves this type of surveillance at the request of the President of the United States of America, as you can see in the excerpt of the United States Criminal Code above. However, as you can also see, this type of surveillance is highly illegal when used to target US citizens as it was used here.
Sally Yates (Former Obama Deputy Attorney General) & James Clapper (Former Obama Director of National Intelligence) Senate Testimony
Notice how neither one (Yates or Clapper) wants to answer Lindsey Graham’s question about how the Flynn-Kislyak phone call transcript was obtained.
Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s Reaction to the Above Testimony
Flynn may have been spied on illegally at the request of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama. If so, the surveillance should have been approved at the Department of Justice by Attorney General Loretta Lynch. In congressional testimony former Deputy Director and one-time Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe said the following in-part:
The McCabe transcript confirms the fact that the raw Flynn-Kislyak collection was not originally an intelligence product in the traditional format as the FBI knew it. It was a summary of the call that could only be made sense of, once the intel from Kislyak’s phone could be paired with the pen register on Flynn’s phone. It would have been legal to collect intelligence on Kislyak, as the FBI likely had a FISA warrant on him. Regarding Mike Flynn, if his phone was government issued, it was probably being monitored by a pen register. That is typical government standard operating procedure from what I can tell. A pen register is similar to a trap and trace device in that it does not monitor conversation or verbal words exchanged between two or more parties via telecommunications devices. It does however obtain precise records of SMS messaging, ie. text messages and iMessages on Apple iPhones. It also tracks call times, call duration, phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing calls, etc.
According to McCabe’s testimony, the FBI was tasked with finding the content of the Flynn-Kislyak phone call. They did so by pairing the Flynn pen register with the Kislyak calls. Comey and the FBI had the full content of the Kislyak calls, but needed to confirm the ones Kislyak had with Flynn on the other line. McCabe stated that an “agency” had the Flynn pen register. Therefore, Comey got with this “agency” to get the full content of the calls. What “agency” is McCabe referencing? It could be the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, or some other intelligence agency. Regardless, Comey eventually shared them with Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who later briefed Obama on them.
McCabe’s Book and the Redaction
So who tasked the FBI with digging for the phone content? I think it’s revealed in former Deputy FBI Director McCabe’s book, especially when paired with one particular redaction in his testimony.
As you can see, McCabe says the request or tasking to get the Flynn-Kislyak call came from PDB Staff (Presidential Daily Briefing Staff). That looks pretty good when we plug it in to the redaction. Take a look: