Obama v. Trump | Victor Takacs
You really have to wonder about our current political climate that the democrats and their media surrogates have created and what it means for the future of this nation. It’s very sad! For the first time in the history of our nation, there was not a peaceful transition of power between an outgoing president and an incoming president. This was of course due to multiple coup d’etat attempts against the latter. These criminal attempts were also another first for America. Throughout the past three and a half years, the democrat party, marxist anarchist terror groups, the never trumper republicans and the hard left/socialist/communist mainstream media came together to disrupt the Trump agenda. They put into motion criminal schemes designed to eject the 45th president from office. These unprecedented efforts to overthrow our government are a first in our history. Their negative effects on our constitutional system of governance will be numerous and long lasting.
The resistance against Trump is the result of an obsessive vitriolic hate the likes of which I have never seen before in my life in this country.
Just imagine if this were to happen here in America:
1. A presidential administration weaponizes the IRS to go after specific organizations with certain political beliefs and tendencies (Conservatives, especially groups associated with the Tea Party).
2. That same administration allows Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents to sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels so as to try and trace their transport. The weapons are taken across the border only to show back up after having been used to murder border patrol agents and others. Upon investigation by congressional committees, the Obama Justice Department and Attorney General Eric Holder stonewall.
3. In the dead of night, the administration flies approximately $900 billion in cold hard American cash on pallets to Iran, a terrorist state.
4. They use the National Security Agency to spy and eavesdrop on millions of private communication exchanges among American citizens.
5. The administration’s Secretary of State stands down while an American ambassador as well as other Americans are shot to death or burned alive in Benghazi, Libya. Department of State security for our personnel there was abhorrent to say the least.
6. The administration’s Secretary of State also purposefully has a server installed at her home with the intent of using it so as to avoid there being a public record of emails, both classified and non-classified. This is done to mask “pay for play” schemes whereby foreign entities donate to the secretary’s private foundation in exchange for favorable access to the administration. This diabolical corruption would eventually allow a Russian company, Uranium 1, to buy up approximately 20% of America’s uranium resources.
7. In the wake of congressional investigations of the Benghazi Incident, the administration’s Secretary of State has subpoenaed emails deleted on her private server and uses a product known as Bleach Bit to wipe her hard drive. In addition, the Secretary orders one of her aids to destroy her electronic devices with a hammer to guarantee that access to her emails is gone forever.
8. The administration’s president is made aware of Russia’s attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election. He instructs his national security advisor Susan Rice to stand down and take no action.
9. During the administration’s 8 years in the White House, annual economic growth (measured as gross domestic product or GDP) never exceeded 3%. That is a presidential record for the worst economic growth in the modern era.
10. This presidential administration weaponizes America’s intelligence agencies in our nation’s first and only coup d’etat attempt in its history. The goal is for the administration to take out its presidential successor, Donald J. Trump. He is framed as allegations pour in that he and his team are pawns of Russia, caught up in an elusive scam to cooperate with the government of that nation to win the 2016 election. For approximately two years he endures a totally baseless and highly partisan Special Counsel investigation.
John Lewis Eulogy Filled with Lies & Deceit
Obama Pulling a Joe Biden
And there they are; the 10 reasons Obama’s worse than Trump. All of this did in fact occur between January 20, 2009 and January 20, 2017. Whose presidential administration is being described here? That’s right. It is the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.
Notice how upside down it all is; how pathetically twisted it all is. People criticize Trump supporters ad nauseam. The repetitive peppering of conservatives typically includes the question, “How can you support this man?”
The truth is that President Trump has done more in 3 years for this nation than Barack Obama did in 8 years. All the while he’s done it in the midst of multiple fake investigations meant to turn the screws on him until he caves. He never caves. He fights for what is absolutely essential for all Americans. He may be brash, but he’s scandal free, which is way more than we can say for Obama. Barack Obama enjoys favorable media attention, because he is a democrat. He can do no wrong in their eyes. The Obama Trump difference is stark.
Categories: Public Policy
What video of the real Bengazi is there
If you search via DuckDuckGo you should be able to find some real video. I’ll see what I can find as well. BLESSINGS!