Race and American Politics | Victor Takacs
The truth is that the historic systemic racism that has existed in this country has been the result of Democrat policies. Moreover, systemic racism no longer exists in society today. Racism does exist, without a doubt, but it is not systemic. The problems of black communities are tied to the massive Democrat welfare state that was propped up by big spending liberal politicians beginning in the mid 1960s. The system itself incentivized fatherless homes, thus destroying traditional nuclear families. Two parent homes were even mocked by white liberals in the 1960s as being Eurocentric.
The Truth about Race Today and the Modern Democrat Party
The majority of black communities are controlled by Democrat politicians today. The public policies implemented in these communities are approximately 99.9% the creation of Democrats. Public schools whose student population is majority black are also typically controlled by Democrats. Is it systemic racism that is causing the majority of problems in black communities? No. It is not.
Systemic is derived from the word “system.” What political party is running the “system” in our major cities and has been doing so for well over half a century? |Democrats| Therefore if systemic racism exists today, who is responsible for it? |Democrats| Why do Democrat politicians and their media shills pick at the historic racial scabs of America via identity politics? |The racial divisiveness they stoke protects them by distracting people from the truth.| What is the truth? |The democrats are the party of both historic and present racial atrocities.|
They’d rather not tell us the truth about who they really are. Instead they blame the plight of minority communities on Republicans, but how can that be? It beats the hell out of me. Republicans typically don’t run or make policy for minority communities. The exception would be Miami, because Cuban Americans are majority Republican. This is because they know well the societal destruction communism creates. Therefore Democrats’ love of big government that runs massive programs capable of usurping citizens’ individual liberties is not attractive to many of them.
As you can see, race and American politics have a rocky history with one another. The political party most responsible for this history is the Democrat Party. Republicans don’t have a history of racism and bigotry. The Democrats are just creating pseudo-hype in exchange for votes. It’s a tradition of theirs, and it comes every 4 years. The exploitation of race and American politics continues today to be a driving force for democrats.
Since the Democrats began their idiotic push to defund the police, more blacks have died on American streets in the past month and a half than were killed by the Ku Klux Klan during their 70 year reign of terror. No excuses, just perspective! The KKK is disgusting hell bound trash. The point is that homicides are skyrocketing in major US cities since this latest Democrat War on Police began. Ask yourself: “What American ethnic communities have suffered the most as a result of the usurpation of power from police departments?”
The Democrat Welfare State is Slavery 2.0
- In 1940, 87% of blacks lived below the US poverty threshold.
- In 1960, 47% of blacks lived below the US poverty threshold. This 40% improvement from 1940 to 1960 is evidence of the most rapid and largest socio-economic improvement of any American ethnic or racial group at any one time in our nation’s history.
- In 1960, 85% of blacks were born to two parent families. Today that number is 27%. The welfare state of the Democrat Party of the 1960s has destroyed the black nuclear family by incentivizing one parent households.
- An approach to overloading the welfare system was the brainchild of Columbia sociology professors Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. They believed this Alinskyite tactic of such an overload would break the system as a whole and lead to the creation of a new socialism. Millions of black Americans were added to welfare roles from 1965 to 1970 as a result of this infamous Cloward and Piven movement. One income households equal more welfare benefits. The democrats actively use welfare to get people addicted to government. By separating work from income, government dependency becomes a cyclical hell for generations of welfare recipients.
- Today 73% of Planned Parenthood clinics are in black communities. That’s by design, not coincidence.
- Democrats depend on people not realizing their full economic potential. If everyone did, no one would vote for them. It’s exactly why they want open borders. They want to exploit a new victim class in exchange for the vote.
For More Information on the Statistics Above Visit uncletom.com
Democrat Restriction of Choices in Education
In 1957 Democrat Governor of Arkansas Orville Faubus restricted the Little Rock Nine from entering Central High School despite the 1954 SCOTUS Brown v. The Board of Education of Topeka, KS decision. Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower sent in the National Guard for protection of these students.
In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the Governor of Alabama, staunch segregationist and Democrat George Wallace, refused to integrate his state’s public schools.
To this day Democrats like Joe “You ain’t black!” Biden do not want blacks to choose where they go to school. They refuse to back school choice. Therefore they are quite content with black children attending the disastrous public schools that they run. Regarding democrat control over black education, does this sound familiar? I seem to remember a time when Democrat slave-holders wouldn’t allow slaves to learn to read or write. You would think they would right the historic wrongs of their education restrictions on blacks by encouraging school choice.
School choice is the civil rights issue of our time and Republicans support it.
An American History of Race: Republicans & Democrats
- By the late 1840s and early 1850s Democrat congressmen were staunchly defending slavery on Capitol Hill. In 1865, Republican President Abraham Lincoln ended slavery forever via his proposal that Congress take up a constitutional amendment to do so. 38 Republican senators (unanimous) and 8 Democrat senators voted in favor of the 13th Amendment.
- Both the 14th Amendment (Equal Citizenship) & the 15th Amendment (Black Voting Rights) were opposed by the majority of Democrats in the Congress. A majority of Republicans supported both amendments.
- In 1861, Democrats in South Carolina seceded from the Union, which kicked off the Civil War. From 1861-1865, 750,000 lives were lost in that war; the largest wartime loss of life in the western hemisphere. Republican President Abraham Lincoln brought the conflict to an end in 1865.
- In 1865, Democrat Civil War veterans founded the KKK. Republican President Ulysses S. Grant crushed the Klan in 1871.
- In 1876, Democrat Samuel J. Tilden and Republican Rutherford B. Hayes tied in the Presidential Election. According to the Constitution, the election was to be decided by the House of Representatives in the event of a tie. In 1877, Reconstruction ended as a result of Republicans agreeing to end it in exchange for House Democrats’ support of Hayes in the election.
- 16 black men were elected to the US Congress during Reconstruction. All were Republican.
- From 1877-1965 Jim Crow segregation was the official law of the land in the Democrat South. It was also the unofficial law of the land in the Democrat areas of the North.
The Supposed Southern Strategy & the Party Switch is a Myth
Categories: Public Policy
3 replies »